Who Am I?

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter Joy


Holy Saturday Easter Egg decorating- it's a serious business.
my 2 yr. old working on an egg
what it looked like

my 4 yr. old dyeing an egg







Resurrection Roll for Easter Breakfast



The Easter egg hunts began after Mass on Easter morning...
and after Easter baskets too, of course...
and Resurrection Rolls!
The older children hid eggs for the younger two.
It was very windy, and the pinwheels we gave the children in their Easter baskets were put to good use.









My oldest daughter helped to hide some eggs for her big brother.
I think she had as much fun watching the hunt as he did hunting. 
The Adjuga gave good cover to the eggs...
and pleased the butterflies.


I love the look of joy and excitement on this young lady's face. 




My youngest mostly did this when it wasn't his turn to hunt,
or when he wasn't snatching others' candy on the sly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think... thanks!