Who Am I?

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Campfire Night Lights

A while back I had a post about my two oldest kids appearing on the Friday Zone. (The Friday Zone is an award-winning children’s series airing weekly on PBS stations since 1999. The Friday Zone‘s mission is "to challenge children to investigate, experience and understand the world around them.") My kids are slotted to appear on three episodes. The first episode that they are featured in while making "campfire night lights" is now available for online viewing. You can purchase a DVD of this episode too. And if you want to see pictures from behind the scenes of this show, you can see them here, if you check in the week that this post is published. (The featured episode changes.) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think... thanks!